Saturday, October 07, 2006

>= Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter Have Past to History! =<


Animal lovers around the world are paying tribute to a brave and beloved
conservation hero today. Steve Irwin also known as the “crocodile hunter,” died
after being attacked by a stingray at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Steve Irwin was a great and brave man. When I was very young I saw his TV program in animal planet. I loved him, I always dreamed of going to australia just to go to the Australia zoo and watch him. His death was a big impact on humanity. Almost every person in the world loved him. I cant said that every person in the world loved him, because I´m not certain.He said,


"I was actually put on this Earth to promote conservation so people can protect
wilderness areas, love wildlife, and feel energy, passion, and enthusiasm for
our beautiful native animal species.”
His death was caused by a stingray, while he was diving in the Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. "As he swam over the more than 200-pound stingray, its poisonous tail spiked him in the chest. The attack damaged his heart."

I think that he was a great man, he was not only the "crocodile hunter," he was a “passionate environmentalist.” If you want to read more about these, you can visit Time For Kids News web page or Scholastics News web page.

No comments: