Thursday, October 12, 2006

"::·.A Cool Experience!.·::"

Have you ever had an experience that you always remember and that you know you will never forget? One of those experiences that you don't expect and are very funny. Well, I had one and I think it would be kind of funny to tell.

It all started when my brother, Giancarlo, told my father that since he was here, in Cartagena, he wanted to go to the house that we have in the Rosario island. So my father invited the father of Isabella, Bernard, and his family. The day that we went to the island, was the day that the three mastered ship of Colombia, El Gloria, the four mastered ship of Chile, wich is the biggest, a three mastered ship from Brazil, and a three mastered ship from Paraguay were lefting Cartagena, so we saw them and it was amazing! I went with Lisette, Victoria, Isabella and her parents, two of my brothers with their grilfriends, and my parents. We went just to hang there for the afternoon.

In the island we did a lot of things, we went kayaking, we snorkled, take alot of photos, and swim alot! When we were about to left, my parents and isabella's parents decided to stay for the night there. Since we didn't had any cloth for the next day, we went to a little village in the Rosario Island and bought some clothings. Obviously, the cloth werent so comfortable, but we preferred to be cleaned. That night I felt as if I were in an isolated island with anything, It was just as in Desafio 20·06, a reality show inb Colombia. The next day we woke up early in the morning and had breakfast. For breakfast we had arepa de huevo, which is a typical plate from the coast. Cartagena is in the northern coast of colombia. About an hour before we returned to Cartagena, me and my friends went to a little reef, just in front of my house, in kayak. There, we snorkled and I saw a ray just above us, but it was a little deep. I decided not to tell my friends because then they would want to return to the house and I didn't. later our parents called us because it was time to go. We got to Cartagena like at 5 O'clock in the afternoon.

That was one of my memorable experiences. Really, I had a wonderful weekend. I think this experience was very important in my life, because it teached me how to survive without a comfortable cloth, without air conditioner, and a computer. I know this sounds kind of funny, but really I like it and I want to repeat it. Some times you think that you can't survive without an air conditioner or without a computer, but you don't realized that there is people in your surroundings that don't have even with what to eat, so before you start complaining think about it, you are very lucky.

2 comments:

Suadi..... said...

Hi vale whats up! I am glad you enjoy the rosario island i also think they are really cool. good job!

Mari Pau F. said...

Hi Vale. If I had been there and you told me that there was a ray, I would be scared but at the same time wanted to stay to see it and at the same time will like to leave ( neither I understand myself HaHAHa!). It sounds like fun your experience and it lucks even more fun because there was a bunch of people. Keep up posts like this.