Saturday, October 07, 2006

..::·Solving Problems Properly·::..



Hi,
Today Mr. Hide assigned us a post about problems and solutions. I think this post may be of interest to many people because I think that everybody have problems.

I have many problems like all human beings. I believe that anyone on Earth is that perfect to don’t have even one problem in his/her life. When I have problems I deal to them in different ways because it depends on my mood and also on the gravity of the situation. I think that the 70% of the problems in my life are with my mom. Almost all of the times that I have problems with my mom I end up grounded. When I am in a bad mood sometimes I deal those problem in a way that is no the best, like ignoring that person or shouting or not trying to solve the problem. The best way that you can deal to you problems is talking to that person in a calm and good way, not ignoring them, and hearing her/his points of views; may be you might be wrong and he/she might be right.

Well, I have strategies to solve my problems, but when I’m under pressure I really can’t apply them because the angerness takes me to do things that I’m not thinking about in that moment. My parents always tell me to think before my actions, I can do that if I have time to reflect, but If I have little or no time to think about what I’m going to do it is very hard to do that. When I was younger my parents always told me to go to my room and reflect of what I did for 10 minutes and then talk to them, all of the times I ended up apoligizing.

Well, One of the problems that most of my friends and I have with our parents it’s to stay out later. I can tell you that if you get upset with your parents and talk to them in a bad way you’re not going to get what you want. Almost all of the times that I had a problem with my mom, the problem is about staying out later and usually I didn’t talked to her in a calmed way and I ended up grounded, so it was worst for me because I didn’t even get to go out with my friends. About A month ago I talked with my parents in a calm way and they talked about it. Know I have what I want; I got to stay later.

Most of my friends are younger than me and they stay out later, so I thought it was unfair to stay earlier if I was older. Every time that I went out for dinner with my friends I fought with my parents because I wanted to stay later, this is the reason why I had the problem with my parents.

After several months, I talked to my father in calm way and he understand me because I gave him good reasons, so he said he was going to talk with my mom. So as you can see, I fix my problem by talking to my parents in a good manner.

1 comment:

Pau I said...

Hi Vale! I think this is important because I also have problems with my parents because usually when I have a party they want to pick me up early. Great job on your post and congratz for being post of the week!