Saturday, October 07, 2006

.·::·.My Trip On The Disney Magic!.·::·.



Three years ago my uncle planned to make a trip with the family. He thought of going to disney, but his daugther told him of the cruise of disney. He thought that was a great idea beacuse all of my cousins are young and they love disney!

On the 26th of December we traveled to miami. that same day we rent 2 cars and traveled all the rest of the day to Cape Canaveral were the cruise sail from. In Cape Canaveral we went to the NASA. There, a man showed us all the things in there, it was great! On Monday, at the afternoon, was the cruise departure from Port Canaveral. The route of the cruise was first St.Maarten, St.Thomas/St.Jhon,and Castaway cay. It was a 7night cruise.

Silvana, my cousin, and me the first day we went through all the cruise to know all the things that the cruise had. In the cruise we went to the pool, we ate many ice-creams, we went to the game zone, we buy alot of things too. All the nights we went to a room were you could chat with other friends in internet, it was a great experience. I will never forget it!

No comments: