Saturday, October 07, 2006

Expectations Vs. Reflections



As you can see in the bottom of this blog I posted a paragraph named My Expectations. If you read that post, you can see which were my expectations of making and having a blog one month ago. What I expected of having a blog have similar things of what I have experienced. I expected to be fun and interesting, and so far it has been very fun and super interesting.

Maintaining a web log has both, easy and hard things. Well, it is harder when Mr. Hide, our English teacher, assigned us a topic to write a post, because you can’t write about things you want, eventhough the topic that they assign us are things that we know or we have studied. Each week we need to write two posts; one of them is a free post and the other one is assigned by mr.hide. I love when we write our free posts because we can write about anything we like except unproper things. On you free posts you can put your point of views and add some experiences. The posts are due every Sunday at 7:00 A.M.

I feel that having a blog is very fun. Although sometimes when you’re in a bad mood is boring to go to your blog and write the posts. Also there are times that i feel like if my head was blocked and any ideas come to my head so I don’t have anything to write. Since we have a post I have improved my writing.

My feelings about having a post have changed a little bit. At the beginning I felt a little bored. But know I feel that is more interesting, that you can express in different ways and everyone can see what you feel and what you think. Also I feel that posting assignments is better than writing them by hand because sincerely I really hate writing by hand.

I love to add pictures to my posts. Really when I look at a blog and I see pictures, I feel with more enthusiasm to read the posts and leave comments. So I want people to feel the same way of my blog. I love to have my blog very organized and cute. The settings of my blog I changedthem if I don’t like them.

Of my experience what have surprised me the most is that I have improved my writing so this week one of my free posts got an honorable mention. I care very much that my blog is in good conditions and the posts are great and interesting. I hope that one week my blog get named the blog of the week.

From blogging I have learned many things. - I know is going to sound very funny- but the first of them is how to make the blog. I also learned how to make great comments. To make my posts, most of the times I put some experiences and my points of views. I also learned how to link to places and other blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.